Journal Paper Digests 2020 #9
- Sub-pixel mapping with point constraints
- An integrated methodology using open soil spectral libraries and Earth Observation data for soil organic carbon estimations in support of soil-related SDGs.
- Earth observation-based ecosystem services indicators for national and subnational reporting of the sustainable development goals
- Validation practices for satellite soil moisture retrievals: What are (the) errors?
- Agricultural drought mitigating indices derived from the changes in drought characteristics
- An optimal design for hierarchical generalized group testing
- “sen2r”: An R toolbox for automatically downloading and preprocessing Sentinel-2 satellite data
- atakrig: An R package for multivariate area-to-area and area-to-point kriging predictions
- Content search within large environmental datasets using a convolution neural network
Journal Paper Digests 2020 #8
- VisNIR integrated multi-sensing penetrometer for in situ high-resolution vertical soil sensing
- Classification of soil aggregates: A novel approach based on deep learning
- Applications of SAR Interferometric Coherence Time Series: Spatiotemporal Dynamics of Geomorphic Transitions in the South-Central Andes.
- Clay content and mineralogy, organic carbon and cation exchange capacity affect water vapour sorption hysteresis of soil
- Simultaneous measurement of net nitrogen mineralization and denitrification rates in soil using nitrification inhibitor 3,5-dimethylpyrazole
Journal Paper Digests 2020 #7
- Mapping nature’s contribution to SDG 6 and implications for other SDGs at policy relevant scales
- Comprehensive analysis of alternative downscaled soil moisture products
- The impact of sensitivity and uncertainty of soil physical parameters on the terms of the water balance: Some case studies with default R packages. Part I: Theory, methods and case descriptions
- The impact of sensitivity and uncertainty of soil physical parameters on the terms of the water balance: Some case studies with default R packages. Part II: Results and discussion
- Improving the Predictive Skill of a Distributed Hydrological Model by Calibration on Spatial Patterns With Multiple Satellite Data Sets
- The role of climate variability in Australian drought
Journal Paper Digests 2020 #6
- Which practices co-deliver food security, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and combat land degradation and desertification?
- Global patterns of terrestrial nitrogen and phosphorus limitation
- Mapping soil organic carbon and clay using remote sensing to predict soil workability for enhanced climate change adaptation
- Modelling the spatial extent and severity of extreme European windstorms
Journal Paper Digests 2020 #5
- Model parameterization to represent processes at unresolved scales and changing properties of evolving systems
- R software packages as a tool for evaluating soil physical and hydraulic properties
- Integrating satellite soil-moisture estimates and hydrological model products over Australia
- Process-Guided Deep Learning Predictions of Lake Water Temperature