Journal Paper Digests 2022 #23
- The radiometric accuracy of the 8-band multi-spectral surface reflectance from the planet SuperDove constellation
- Modeling carbon storage in urban vegetation: Progress, challenges, and opportunities
- Enigmatic annular landform on a Miocene planar karst surface, Nullarbor Plain, Australia
- Integrating scientific knowledge into machine learning using interactive decision trees
- Soil microbiome signatures are associated with pesticide residues in arable landscapes
- The driving factors and buffering mechanism regulating cropland soil acidification across the Sichuan Basin of China
Journal Paper Digests 2022 #22
- How well do recently reconstructed solar-induced fluorescence datasets model gross primary productivity?
- ConstraintID: An online software tool to assist grain growers in Australia identify areas affected by soil constraints
- Role of fertilization regime on soil carbon sequestration and crop yield in a maize-cowpea intercropping system on low fertility soils
- Using Bayesian compressed sensing and sparse dictionaries to interpolate soil properties
- An overview of natural soil amendments in agriculture
- The nature of spatial variability of four soil chemical properties and the implications for soil sampling
- Improving the fusion of global soil moisture datasets from SMAP, SMOS, ASCAT, and MERRA2 by considering the non-zero error covariance
- A Conceptual Framework to Integrate Biodiversity, Ecosystem Function, and Ecosystem Service Models
Journal Paper Digests 2022 #21
- Factors controlling SOC stability in colluvial soils under contrasting climate and soil weathering conditions
- The dynamic changes of soil air-filled porosity associated with soil shrinkage in a Vertisol
- The probability-based granular field of vegetated soils
- Understanding geological reports based on knowledge graphs using a deep learning approach
- Feeding existing expertise into a possibly ‘new’ theory for soil health?
- Remote sensing of land change: A multifaceted perspective
- The Dutch soil physical units map: BOFEK
Journal Paper Digests 2022 #20
- Visual assessment of soil structural quality across soil textures and compaction levels - Part II: Examination of profile walls vs Intact soil cores.
- Evaluation of aggregate stability methods for soil health
- From point to field scale-indirect monitoring of soil moisture variations at the DWD test site in Falkenberg
- Visual assessment of soil structural quality across soil textures and compaction levels - Part I: Examination of intact soil cores
- Soil organic matter storage in temperate lowland arable, grassland and woodland topsoil and subsoil
- Remote Sensing of Groundwater: Current Capabilities and Future Directions
- Differentiable, Learnable, Regionalized Process-Based Models With Multiphysical Outputs can Approach State-Of-The-Art Hydrologic Prediction Accuracy
Journal Paper Digests 2022 #19
- Characterizing Groundwater Chemistry and Recharge in the Critical Zone of an Agricultural Claypan Watershed.
- Halving nitrogen waste in the European Union food systems requires both dietary shifts and farm level actions.
- Anthropogenic dark earth: Evolution, distribution, physical, and chemical properties
- LUCAS Soil Biodiversity and LUCAS Soil Pesticides, new tools for research and policy development
- Explainable AI for earth observation: A review including societal and regulatory perspectives
- Knowledge representation in digital agriculture: A step towards standardised model
- Monitoring changes in global soil organic carbon stocks from space